Our belt driven spindles are designed for special applications, such as grinding, milling or used as a part holder.
Their main assets reside in:
- The transmission of large torques in restricted overall dimensions
- A construction flexibility according to the rigidity need
- our belt driven spindles are equipped with plain cylindrical bearings if a high rigidity at a slow speed is demanded
- our spindles are equipped with ball bearings if higher rotating speeds are demanded
- On request, our belt driven spindles are deliverable with automatic tool change or spraying by the center.
- A simple construction, which allows an optimization of initial costs compared to motorized spindles
In addition to our standard range, we can design solutions specific to an application or project..
Overview of our B
- Applications: grinding, milling, part holder
- Diameters (mm): 20, 32, 35, 36, 38, 40, 50, 52, 55, 60 (mm)
- Tool interfaces: clamps ER, W, ESX, HSK or diameters
- Couplings: Axial
- Lubrication: grease, oil
- Speeds (rpm): 1'000, 3'000, 8'000, 12'000, 15'000, 16'000, 20’000